New Therapist Position at Khiron House
There is a vacancy for a Full-time Primary Therapist position at the Khiron House residential programme near Wantage in Oxfordshire.
Hours: 8-5 or 10-7 Monday to Friday
Fees: £850 per week on a self-employed contract (negotiable based on clinical experience).
The successful candidate will satisfy the following requirements:
- Degree in psychology or similar studies in behavioural or mental health. Masters level is preferred.
- Training in Somatic Experiencing and/or Sensorimotor Psychotherapy
- Training in EMDR in addition to somatic training (preferred but not required)
- Clinical experience with individuals and/or groups of at least three years is required; clinical experience with trauma patients is preferred.
Also important and strongly preferred:
- Experience working in a residential treatment centre for mental health and behavioural disorders is required
- An ongoing commitment to personal and professional growth
- A willingness to learn the Khiron House approach to trauma treatment (may require some study outside of work hours)
- Ability to collaborate with a team of colleagues
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
Please send a CV and a 300 word statement describing your reasons for applying to Romana Akram, firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for application is 24th February 2018.